The Woody doll Mattel made did not get a worldwide release. Instead, they have it released in Europe and Australia. The reasons are unknown why this is. There are two different versions of this figure: one was created before the release of Toy Story 3, and includes a majority of the pull-string phrases heard in the movies, while the other was created after Toy Story 3 and has phrases such as, "You've got a date with Justice, One Eyed Bart!" and "I'm going to college! Look at me, I'm a big toy on campus!"
Both of these voice boxes were later used for Mattel's figurine versions of Woody.
Pre-TS3 Edition Edit
- Yeehaw! Giddyup partner!
- There's a snake in my boot!
- Reach for the sky!
- This town ain't big enough for the two of us.
- Somebody's poisoned the water-hole!
- You're my favorite deputy!
TS3 Edition Edit
- You got a date with Justice, One Eyed Bart!
- Where's my trusty steed, Bullseye?
- I'm going to college! Look at me, I'm a big toy on campus!
- I'd like to join your posse boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song.