Playtime Sheriff Woody is part of Thinkway's "Playtime" toy line. This figure has 25 sayings which are activated when you pull his string. He also responds when you take his hat off or put his hat on through a light sensor on his head.
This same body is used for the regular Thinkway Talking Woody.
Differences Between Playtime Woody and TSC Woody Edit
Although similar in appearance to the more expensive Toy Story Signature Collection version of Woody, Playtime Woody has major differences, hat detection aside.
- His buttons are not made from Pixar's digital data and instead are the same buttons used on the Original 1995 release
- His belt and spurs are yellow, not gold.
- His spurs are thicker
- He includes the movie pull-string phrase, "I'd like to join your posse boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song."
- His hat is completely plastic, with a brim the same color as the rest of his hat
- His hair has no paint streaks
- This Woody has a low pitched voice, than the Toy Story Collection Woody, has the high pitched voice. Some versions of this product has a high pitched voice.
- Come on, partner! Time to saddle up for adventure!
- You're my favorite deputy!
- I'd like to join your posse boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song
- -singing- Oh, home on the range! Where the deer and the antelope play!
- Reach for the sky!
- This town ain't big enough for the two of us!
- Giddy-up, partner! We gotta get this wagon train a movin'!
- Hey howdy hey!
- There's a snake in my boot!
- Where's my trusty steed, Bullseye?
- Jessie is a member of the Round-Up Gang and one of my best friends!
- They don't call Jessie the yodeling cowgirl for nothin'!
Hat comes off Edit
- Woah! -laughs- I think the wind just took my hat.
- Hey! My hat's gone!
- A cowboy without his hat is like a, yodel without an ay-ee-hoo.
- Wait just a second, something is missing, my hat!
- Hey! I can’t go anywhere without my hat.
- Oh no! My hats gone, well i am gonna find it.
- Do you notice anyone that my hats gone do you? -sobbing- Of course they will!
Hat is put back on Edit
- Well hey howdy hey I got my hat back!
- Oh ho! You found my hat! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Oh yeah, that’s better, how do i look?
- Okay that now my hats back, let’s saddle up for adventure