This Buzz Lightyear comes with a "Space disk fireing unit" as well as a certificate of authenticity.
This Buzz Lightyear originally cost $30 and was only out for a limited time. It was a retool of the original Buzz Lightyear toy with a flip-up communicator and and a slot in the backpack to plug in the disk launcher. The retooled toy was also sold in a different color scheme as Intergalactic Buzz Lightyear
- Chest buttons for voice sampler
- Arm laser with light and sound effects
- Flip-up arm communicator with lights and sound effects
- Retractable helmet
- Pop out wings
- Glow in the dark trim
- Multiple articulated joints including arm, leg, and head articulation
The "Space disk fireing unit" can ether be placed in Buzz's hand, or strapped to his back. When squessed on the sides, it launches a mini red disk.
- I am Buzz Lightyear
- I come in peace
- I'm stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector 4
- I Protect the Galaxy from the threat of invasion, I come in peace!
- To infinity, and beyond! *laser sounds*
- Mayday, mayday come in Star Command! *beep beep beep, beep beep"
- Star Command, send reinforcements! *beep beep beep, beep beep*
- Come in Star Command *beep beep beep, beep beep*
- Star Command, DO YOU COPY? *beep beep beep, beep beep*
- Buzz Lightyear to Star Command, come in Star Command *beep beep beep, beep beep*
- His communicator has the interesting design choice of being restricted from opening too far by means of a short string.